Found this comment on ‘Waking Up 1984’ Just saw this posted on Facebook! All very true! Out of all the vaccines I have taken in my life: Tetanus, rubella, measles, mumps, polio hep, TB; Never before have I seen so much confusion over a vaccine that says I have to wear a […]Comment on Vaccines — disturbeddeputy
Good luck should you have any sort of bad reaction to the “vaccine”
The government gave the pharmaceutical companies immunity from adverse side effects, which appear to be greater than 15 years worth of all other vaccine adverse reactions, so if something happens to you they’re not responsible. And the federal government won’t take responsibility either. Your doctor and employer aren’t likely to be held responsible either, as they’re just administering something that was made by someone else.
Personally, I won’t be taking any of the experimental gene therapies nor vaccines that they have approved for emergency use.
- I’ve already had the actual disease and survived fine. I likely have better immunity than the talking heads are willing to admit.
- I’m not signing up to be anyone’s guinea pig or lab rat. In about five or ten years when they’ve had a chance to look at the long term effects and determined it’s safe I’ll think about it.
- The feds can’t be trusted in this. They have a long history of screwing people over for “science”, like the Tuskegee Syphilis Study.
- They’ve approved drugs in the past that were worse than the problems being treated. Think thalidomide for morning sickness resulting in severely deformed or dead babies. Or the one my wife took for weight loss, Fen Phen, which resulted in her having a permanent heart murmur.
- I’m currently in the midst of a Stage 4 cancer fight. I’m not gonna add any more stress to my already overtaxed immune system.
All the other crap they’re promoting, again, that has been shown not to be effective in limiting the transmission of Covid is nothing more than political gas lighting. We have several studies showing that this virus acts just like all other airborne viruses in that masking doesn’t change the transmission rate. Also, the “delta variant” appears to be so mild in most people they think they have a slight cold or seasonal allergy (because pollen and mold are out and about at the same time).